Welcome to the BYlines Blog!

Since 1999, it has been my pleasure to write a weekly message to my congregation called BYlines. Now, with the availability of the BYlines Blog, readers have the opportunity to write me back and to share their points of view with me and other members of our community. That's really what a blog is - a public conversation where everything is available for everyone to see and to share. So after you read BYlines each week, follow the link to the BYlines Blog and let me know what you're thinking. I look forward to a spirited conversation!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How we can stay in touch

It's a pleasure to have you on the BYlines Blog. If you would like to subscribe to my weekly BYlines email, please sign up by clicking here. (Important: If you sign up for BYlines, your email address will never be shared or otherwise used. And you can easily unsubscribe if you decide it's not for you.)

Both Beth Yeshurun and I also have Facebook pages. To access the congregation's Facebook site, which is edited by our member Michael Moore, please click here. To go to my personal Facebook page, please click here. I'd love to have you as a friend! (Note that to access Facebook pages, you must be a Facebook member yourself. To join Facebook (which is free), click here.)

2 comments:

  1. Mazal tov and welcome to the blogosphere....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be very interesting to me about the lack of folks who would make comments about the By Lines. Lets see how this works out, but I will ask around at the services, who has attempted to post comments and could not get past the profile. This still is a very good move on for you to bring more folks to the discussion. GaryC

    ReplyDelete